Our contact details
- Email: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Message including email written and sent via the contact form
- Financial information is managed by Stripe and is not stored anywhere on this domain.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- By contacting us via our website or email directly
- By making a purchase, in which case your email is hosted by Stripe
- We use the information that you have given us in order to keep you up to date with changes to Ragdoll Dynamics.
- We do not share this information with anyone.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in a Google Sheet.
- We keep emails used to contact you until you unsubscribe.
- We will then dispose of your information by removing it from the Google Sheet.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk